Saturday 14 October 2017

Inktober- Day 14- Censored Illustrations and Rough Sketches







I'm certainly over-compensating for not doing much over last weekend on this live project, as I have produced five illustrations, with a couple of initial sketchings to work out a few things. I'm pleased with some of the new characters that I have to draw into the mix, whilst the recurring ones seem to be settling into place on how I draw them. I'm also enjoying using a different brush pen to inking them as this some marks that I wouldn't have got with the previous brush pens I've been using, but I think I need to be moderate with one of them which gives great thick lines but does bleed onto the other side, which is something I need to take into account when using both sides of the paper in my current sketchbook. 

No comments: