Tuesday 11 October 2011

Trigger Word- 'Much'



It has been a while since I have done a trigger word. This word was 'much', as in 'great in amount or degree'. So I illustrated with the concept of having too much pizza. As much as I like the middle photograph, I have to go for the bottom photograph because of the dramatic shadows on the figures.



Here are some close-up shots of the before figure, showing them opening a pizza box. Again, I find the best shot at the bottom for its dramatic lighting, although the top one does frame the figure well without the arrow.



In addition, here is the figure after eating the pizza- it's a bit bloated from all of that! The bottom photograph does have a subtle shadowing effect, but it does have the arrow cropped in the corner. Therefore, I would go for the top one, as you cannot see that arrow at all near the object.

No comments: