Saturday 28 September 2019

Shot of Onto Trigger Word

Shot of Putting Drinks Onto Table
Shot of Friends at Cafe

Shot of Talking Friend

Shot of Friends in Conversation


I managed to have time to make another trigger word after managing to complete my model of Off recently. This one is about the word 'Onto', meaning to "to a position on". So as I tend to pay for a drink with my friends, I modelled one of my friends getting a drink from me at a cafe. So, the action of putting those drinks on the table at this cafe was a related example for me to illustrate the word 'onto'.
I took a shot of the model with the arrows in the shot to illustrate the drinks literally going onto the table. I managed to zoom in a bit to avoid those arrows and I liked the outcome of it. I was very pleased with the outcome of the friend model in conversation after we got our drinks, hence the portrait shot of them. I managed to zoom out to get some context of that cafe scene too.

No comments: