Sunday 17 October 2021

Day 15 and 17- Artober 2021- Illustration and Colouring-In

Before you ask, I had done something for Day 16, but it will come as a separate post because they are on my phone rather than being scanned here. 



Day 15 was done during a meeting for a future leaflet for one of the voluntary groups I attend to. They wanted a simple graphic of a chimney with the smoke coming out as a money sign. I might toy with these later to produce a finalised piece, so stay tuned. 

Day 17 is just a coloured-in drawing done with crayons. I had my nieces over and one of them wanted to do some colouring from this Crayola book that has stickers to go with these drawings. I don't know if this counts as a proper Artober piece... but hey, it was therapeutic colouring in with crayons. 

 

No comments: