Monday 25 October 2021

Day 18, and Days 20-25, Artober 2021

 

Yeah, I need to stop scanning all of these at once. Oh well, here goes... 
Today was inspired by a recent Saturday Night Live sketch of their science show parody, Science Room with Jason Sudeikis. It's worth watching as it is a prime example of things escalating out of control. 

I was another YouTuber tackling Super Mario Maker when I made this loose interpretation of Super Mario. It's a bit goofy, but that's part of its charm. 

I was watching Strictly when I shared that Teletubbies GIF of them on that special to one of my loyal friends on Facebook. Yeah... it's a bit demented, isn't it?  

During a Zoom call, I ended up drawing one of these characters for an upcoming Christmas show I'm in. At least I can look at this when I get around to writing a bio for this character. 

I wasn't feeling that inspired on this day, so just doodled these two characters. Don't think I will do much with them. 

I just stumbled on this YouTuber, Rick Beato, and I thought I try drawing this personality. Not bad. I might watch more of their videos soon. 

On this day, I was watching Venom. So I did my own interpretation of that comic book film character. 

Oh, before you ask, I did do something on Day 19, but that's on my smartphone. 

No comments: