Friday 15 October 2021

Days 8 to 14- Artober 2021 (Teddy Bear to Pink Panther)

 Yeah, I didn't plan to post all of these together, but I've had a lot going on during this week, so here we go...

Yeah, this is just a fun sketch of some teddy bear character. I might revisit this. 
On this day, I was watching a live stream of someone playing a ToeJam and Earl game, and one of the enemies was an opera singer. So here's my attempt at this character from memory.

Got inspired to draw this character from an old friend's batch of photographs taken when they were shopping for pumpkins. I quite like this character. 

Yeah, I didn't have that many art materials when I was doing this piece, hence using a highlighter rather than my trusty brush pens to draw out these characters. They make a good duo. 

Another day, and another live stream, this time they were playing that Nickeloden All-Star Brawl video game. So here's CatDog from memory. Not too bad. 

Yay! I had my brush pens back in reachable distance, so I drew this character based on a speaker I tried to watch via Zoom on Monday, which explains some of the details on this one. 

As being a fan of the Pink Panther character since I was a kid, I've never really drawn them before. This was very poignant with the passing of David H Patie doing the rounds on my Facebook feed that day. I like how this came out in the end. 


No comments: