Thursday 23 June 2022

90 Minute Art Challenge- Number 52 (Our Planet Study)

 I'll be honest, I wanted to try out Magma Studio again to make sure my tablet was working. Turns out a lot has changed since I last used it, and now goes by the name of just Magma, and stills remember my log-in credentials alongside past works, which is interesting (but I won't go Pro to look at those, just yet.) 
So this one aired back in 2021, and it's quite a poignant video to watch now as it was back then (minus the lockdown references. As for focusing my energy on painting a study from the Netflix show, Our Planet, it was a pleasant challenge. It took me a while to work out how I was going to tackle this complex scene, but once I got the basics down, I just went with the flow... and this is what happened. 
















No comments: