Thursday 12 August 2010

Post a Drawing Every Day- Day 11-Story Sketches for Robin Hood Tax short

Story Sketches
Today's drawing comes in the form of some quick story sketches for my film for the Robin Hood Tax competition. I wanted to address some excerpts from the final piece of dialogue recorded, which summed up my views about this scheme.
So I really wanted to work out how to compose the shot of a distressed child in the developing world, as it might be the most dramatic shot in the film, as I want the audience to be convinced that the Tax scheme is beneficial to others that need the money to live a better life, over then the money being still in the hands of the bankers.
I will probably go off and do some research to work on many factors, like an appropriate location for the child character, or how to depict the bankers as evil, for example.

No comments: